Lattice Kicks off 2014 with Unprecedented Growth
Demand for Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring quadruples
SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice announces it is starting 2014 with unprecedented growth, quadrupling customers and more than tripling its annual recurring revenue rate for its predictive marketing applications in the most recent quarter.
Lattice customers include high-growth and innovative companies of all sizes, across all industries, including: Bizo, Calamos, CA Technologies, CDW, Citrix, Dell, DocuSign, EMC, Experian, HireVue, Juniper Networks, Kronos, Mindjet, NetApp, RingCentral, Staples, SunTrust Bank, Thomson Reuters, VMware and Wolters Kluwer.
Comments on the News
- "By adding the power of prediction to our lead generation strategies, we can gain an entirely new level of insight into what is true buying behavior," said Cynthia Gumbert, vice president, Digital and New Accounts Marketing, CA Technologies. "In this era of data-driven marketing, it's now possible to stop guessing and start knowing which are our best leads."
- "As a rapidly growing company that gets thousands of leads a month, knowing which leads to prioritize is game changing for us," said David Sipes, executive vice president of Marketing and International Business, RingCentral. "By adding predictive insights to how we score leads, we are using the power of data science to quickly know which leads are likely to be our winning prospects."
- "Our customers are using predictive applications today to identify opportunities that convert at seven to 10 times the average," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "It's time for businesses to benefit from the same proven data science used in the consumer world so they can win more customers."
Predictive Marketing and Sales
Backed by Sequoia Capital and New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Lattice is one of the technology industry's fastest growing companies. Lattice helps companies win more customers by giving them the power of proven data science in easy to use applications designed for marketing and sales. By combining a customer's data with the industry's largest source of external predictive buying signals in the Lattice Data Cloud, Lattice fulfills the missing link to experiencing the full value of CRM and marketing automaton solutions with integrated, data-driven applications that enable companies to predict and close their next customer.
What sets Lattice apart is its proven success with innovative companies of every size, from high growth mid-market companies to Fortune 500 enterprises. Lattice offers the industry's most comprehensive and secure suite of predictive marketing and sales applications. With a background steeped in data science and marketing and sales domain expertise, customers benefit from the best of both worlds so they can focus on growing data-driven businesses and winning more customers - and not science.
Additional Lattice News
- Announced the addition of Andrew Dong as vice president of engineering. Andrew joins Lattice from salesforce.com where he led the creation of Data.com.
- Won Paul Greenberg's coveted 2014 CRM Watchlist award, which highlights a select group of companies most likely to succeed and make an impact on the CRM industry, including leading companies such as Marketo and salesforce.com.
- Launched Lattice Predictive Lead Scoring, giving marketers unprecedented access to powerful data science to find and close their most sales-ready leads.
- Announced the Lattice Data Cloud, the industry's largest source of Web, social and proprietary buying signals.
- Won nearly 20 company and industry awards, most notably being selected as a Gartner Cool Vendor, winning an SIIA CODiE Award for Best Lead Generation Solution and two Stevie Awards.
- Obtained ISO 27001 certification of its information security management system and TRUSTe certified privacy certification, further distancing Lattice from other offerings. Lattice works with three of the top 10 commercial banks and leading SaaS companies where security is paramount. More information can be found on the Lattice Trust site.