AT&T Digital Life, Home Security And Automation Service, Expands In Washington
AT&T Digital Life Expands Availability to Anacortes, Oak Harbor and Mount Vernon, Giving Consumers the Ability to Manage their Homes Remotely
SEATTLE, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T* today announced it has expanded Digital Life to include Anacortes, Oak Harbor and Mount Vernon, Washington. AT&T Digital Life® makes customers' lives easier by simplifying the management of their home. Digital Life offers security, convenience and peace of mind, in a customizable and easy-to-use experience from smartphones, tablets or computer.
AT&T launched Digital Life in Seattle in April 2013. Now, with additional availability in Island and Skagit counties, Digital Life is available to residents in: Anacortes, Bow, Burlington, Camano Island, Clinton, Coupeville, Freeland, Greenbank, La Conner, Langley, Oak Harbor, Mount Vernon, and Sedro Woolley.
With Digital Life, customers can use their existing home broadband provider, and any wireless phone service, and enjoy the security and convenience of a home management system with the flexibility to meet their unique needs.
- Actively Protected & In Control: The foundation of Digital Life is complete home security with 24/7 professional monitoring that allows you to know what is happening at home, or where an event has occurred. Through AT&T-owned and operated, U.S.-based monitoring centers, professionals will respond to emergencies and alert police and fire authorities.
- Seamlessly Connected: Digital Life is an all-digital, fully integrated, wireless home management system, giving customers flexibility to manage their home from their smartphone, tablet or computer. Our takeover module lets you easily extend your existing security system and investment. The Digital Life application is available on most web browsers. Apps are available for iOS, as well as Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phones. To ensure customers' privacy is protected, Digital Life has a secure log in system each time the app is opened from any Internet-connected device.
- Amazingly Simple & Intuitive: A user-friendly application was designed to be as simple as possible, making it easier than ever to manage your home. The Digital Life application gives customers control over cameras, door locks, lights, thermostats, small appliances and more by setting alerts or programs to manage your home. It's all integrated into one simple system.
- Personalized & Flexible: Digital Life provides total flexibility so you can personalize your home to adapt to everyday life – with custom notifications and scheduled tasks. Add devices and solutions anytime, as your needs grow, or your lifestyle changes.
"Digital Life is committed to offering our customers an easy and convenient way to secure their homes, protect their families and simplify their lives from virtually anywhere," said Mike Maxwell, VP/GM, AT&T. "With the expansion in Island and Skagit counties, we're looking forward to making Digital Life available to more customers throughout Washington."
Customers can choose from two base plans: Simple Security, which is the basic home security package; or Smart Security which includes enhanced security features and the option to add home automation. For a limited time, customers who sign up for AT&T Digital Life will receive an instant $100 savings on Digital Life equipment and installation at the time of purchase.1
- Simple Security: Includes 24/7 home monitoring, professional installation, remote access, a wireless keypad, keychain remote, 3-pack of recessed sensors and an indoor siren for $29.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment before taxes or fees.
- Smart Security: Includes the benefits of Simple Security plus the following devices: motion sensor, smoke sensor and a 5-pack of contact sensors. Smart Security begins at $39.99 a month plus $249.99 for equipment before taxes or fees.
Customers who select Smart Security can add these automation packages:
- Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Energy Package: Control appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Door Package: Lock or unlock the door remotely with automated door locks for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Water Detection Package: Detect water leaks before damage occurs for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
- Water Control Package: Detect water leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment before taxes or fees.
Experience Digital Life
Customers can now receive a live demo and purchase Digital Life in company owned retail stores in the area or purchase online at att.com/digitallife. Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life is now available in 68 markets across the U.S., and sold and demonstrated in 1,422 company owned retail stores. Customers can also build a package and buy at att.com/digitallife, calling 855-288-2727 or scheduling an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
1 Offer ends April 10, 2014. New 2–yr Digital Life agmt w/ Smart Security pkg. ($39.99/mo; $249.99/equipment fee) req'd. Receive $100 instant discount off equipment fee. Offer not combinable with other Digital Life promotions.
Available in limited markets. 2–yr Digital Life Agreement w/ credit approval req'd. Residential customers in single family homes and townhomes/duplexes with no shared ceilings/floors only. Sufficient wireless signal strength, broadband Internet service, & 3–prong outlet at service address req'd. Digital Life equipment may be incompatible with some homes. Early Termination Fee: After 30 days after installation, early termination fee up to $720. Restocking Fee: After installation, up to $99. Other Monthly Charges: Taxes and other charges apply; surcharges and additional fees may apply. Prices, features and offers subject to change without notice. Installation work performed by licensed personnel where required by law. Digital Life customer agreement & policies avail at www.att.com/DLpolicies.
Digital Life license info avail at www.att.com/licenses; also AL 13-1596 &13-1599; CA ACO #7091; FL EF20001090; GA Sec. of State #11018719; IL 127.001502; MA 7067C; MN TS667356; NJ BL000010; NV 78422; NY 12000297692, licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State; OR CCB 199880; PA HIC 078833; TN 1792; TX B17159; VA 11-7142; WV051204. AT&T Digital Life, 1025 LENOX PARK BLVD, ATLANTA, GA 30319, 1-855-288-2727.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Reliability claim based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Information set forth in this news release contains financial estimates and other forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. A discussion of factors that may affect future results is contained in AT&T's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. AT&T disclaims any obligation to update or revise statements contained in this news release based on new information or otherwise.